Thursday, September 10, 2009

A NU World of Blog…

 Art4x4swirl-tile

Hi Y’All,

The NU world of Johnny Blogger is here.

The photo-digital-art that you view above was created by playing around on the computer with an image I had created. 

This new program to post on the blog is going to be great.  It may be old to you but Windows Live Writer is new to me and I am pretty happy with it at this point.  I think I will still use the basic program in the BlogSpot site to help.  The combination will be Buena.

Art4x4swirlnegative

 

Art4x4swirl

I suppose the imagery is a bit ‘Yin-Yang’.

It morphed into this somehow which I enjoy as one of my alter-egos.

Art4x4swirlnegative 1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Art4x4swirlnegative 1a

This one I flipped around.

Click on any image to view it enlarged. If you would like to view my paintings check out previous blog entries or scroll down to Froggy at the bottom of the page. Click on Froggy and hop to my online store with links to EBay. I'm also on Etsy. Search for seller johnredmond (no spaces). You can find me on Facebook, Myspace and, "tweeet twweet," Twitter (Redjar7).

Now, playing around, put it together . . .

4x4 etc flipped b

And then . . .reminiscent of the old instamatic photos . . .

4x4 etc flipped b

And finally the tree Ent look; b&w > sepia > cropped > stretched

 

 

4x4 etc flipped cropped

ciao,

John Redmond

in Ottawa, Canada

P.S. keep scrolling down

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here is some Sand Animation for you.

John Redmond Art

No comments:

Post a Comment