Tuesday, August 4, 2009

He Is Back...Back to where he once belonged















Hi Folks,

It has been a journey and a half but je suis ici.

I have a creative backup.
I spent June and July birthing a little razor blade baby.

During late July I made a Triptych - three panel - painting using lots of black in the undercoating. When I applied the colour the effect was 'WoW'. Very strong and stormy with bursts of hopeful colour singing through. The black emphasises the pastel colour. The three panels may represent May, June and July. {:~DDD Soon I will take some photos of that painting and post it for you here.
Today I posted several paintings on both EBay and Etsy. Scroll down to the Froggie at the bottom of this page and click on our little green friend to reach my Auctiva store. On Etsy simply search for the seller; johnredmond. Do not put a space between my first and last name.
I'm back
I'm back
I'm back.

I have posted here an image of a 24'' x 24'' x 1/2'' painting I did a while ago. It is now listed on EBay and Etsy. I like the sailing imagery. It is part of me. When I was living in Montreal I was sailing often during the summer months. We would sail on Lac St. Louis and on Lac des Deux Montagnes. I love the wind and sun and water. The lakes and the woods are my happy hunting grounds.
Enjoy the Summer or Winter of where ever you are.
And let us remember, "there is nothing that the Spring shall not heal. Return once more to the bubbling laughter of the Wild Spring."
- john redmond(you can quote me)
ciao,
john redmond
in
Ottawa, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment