Monday, August 24, 2009

Country Now, Wild Country Forever

Hi All,



This weekend I spent Saturday evening and Sunday in the country. Friends invited a bunch of us to their woodsy trailer retreat. It was great. It was summer; campfire, warm Canadian lake, stars, food, tents ... FAB.
















I have always loved the natural settings and have spent much time in the woods and on the rocky shores of Canadian lakes. It is expressed in my paintings. I enjoy using a wilderness landscape motif. It seems to fit with the fluid technique I employ. Wind and water and wild places are ever moving, changing moment to moment. That's what I paint.

The painting I am posting today is a 40'' x 30'' x 1/2'' inch on stretched canvas. It is one of a series.


















If you would like to view more of my paintings simply scroll down to Froggy at the bottom of this page. Click on Froggy and you will hop to my online store with links to eBay. You can also find me on Etsy. Search for johnredmond (no spaces). - john r

The painting above was freshly posted on Etsy today with some of its friends also in the 40" x 30" x 1/2" size. Seek seller johnredmond on Etsy...that's moi.


ciao,

John Redmond
in Ottawa, Canada




No comments:

Post a Comment