Tuesday, May 12, 2009

History in the Making
































Good Day All,

I hope this fine Spring day finds you in colourful form.
It is spring here in Ottawa, Canada. The tulips are splashing our
national capital with the rainbow of loveliness.

This past week has been a flurry of eBay postings of my art.
Also I took down my show as Irene's Pub in the Glebe area of Ottawa.
Irene's is a great community Pub as is the Manx on Elgin St. in downtown Ottawa.
Both have hosted my solo art shows.

If you are in Ottawa for a pint then head to Irene's Pub or the Manx.

I did post a painting today on eBay which you can see on this page.
It's a beautiful abstract painting with much texture. (I realized three days later that I posted the wrong photos. Here I am revising history...28'' x 20'' x 1/2'')
You can find my eBay postings via http://store.auctiva.com/redjar7
redjar7 is my alias at auctiva
and jredmond55 is my eBay seller name.
I am signed up at eBay.ca but the art shows for Tout la Monde. You will also find me on Etsy. Look for johnredmond

So dear friends on this historic day of my first blog here have a great day. Be well.

ciao
john r

No comments:

Post a Comment