Monday, May 18, 2009

Across the Waters



Hi Everyone,

Hope you had a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGG weekend.
We basked in the springtime sunshine marveling at the warmer than predicted temperature. Digging in the dirt, we were getting the gardens ready for spring planting at Rancho del Greely.

of a warm windy day on our wild Canadian lakes. II have posted a painting today that is reminicient love to paddle this kind of wild place away from the four walls of city life. Sun, wind, waters are wonderful. And as I have written in song, 'I love the wind filling my sail, blowing me away."

The dimensions of this windy painting are 40'' x 20'' x 1/2'' on stretched canvas.

Click on an image to view an enlargement.
Check with Froggy below to hop to the online store and links to my eBay postings.





ciao
john r

1 comment: