Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Full MOoN Waning Now…Wolfman

24 x 20 edit DSCN3189

24” x 20” abstract acrylic painting by John R Redmond

 

Hi U,

The dogs were howling at the full moon last night.  WoW.  Our silver sister looked great when I went out for a walk in the early evening.   It was a real fall full moon hugged by some thin, wispy clouds.  They were just enough to add to the beauty of the moment.  I hope you had an opportunity to feel the full lunar vibes.

Speaking of howling dogs, I worked a little more on the tune I began a couple days ago.  Some more lyrics are posted below.  This morning I made another rough recording to iron out some things and add some too.  Having fun.

Today’s painting is one that I completed during the past month.

Click on any image to view it enlarged. If you would like to view my paintings check out previous blog entries and/or scroll down to Froggy at the bottom of the page. Click on Froggy and hop to my online store with links to eBay. I'm also on Etsy. Search for seller johnredmond (no spaces) or use the painting images on the right side of this blog page to zoom there instantly. You can find me on Facebook, MySpace and, "tweeet twweet," Twitter (Redjar7)

The following image is from yesterday’s posted painting.  I noticed this image in the pictures last night and could not resist sharing the ‘wolfman’ image with you.  I clicked it into black and white. 

detail 24 x 20 edit crop2 bc DSCN3208

Full Moon Wolf Man

 

Some lyrics from ‘We One’ a song by John R Redmond with regards to Emerson, John & Yoko.

 

Mother, shots been heard ‘round the world

Man, we been tearing your heart apart again

Win or loose you know it’ll be the same

Minuteman; hero let your gun be still

Minuteman, minuteman

War is over

If you want it

We One

We One

We are One

We One

 

detail 24 x 20 edit DSCN3194

 

detail 24 x 20 edit  DSCN3193

 

detail 24 x 20 edit DSCN3187 

 

 

 

 

 

Above & Below; Detail 24” x 20” acrylic painting by John R Redmond

 

24 x 20 edit4 DSCN3189

 

 

24” x 20” abstract acrylic painting by John R Redmond

 

Remember when you view the Full Album you can enjoy the pics in a full screen slide show.

 

Over the Moon,

detail 24 x 20 edit crop DSCN3181

 

John Redmond

Ottawa, Canada

 

John Redmond Art

No comments:

Post a Comment